Unlock the mystery of your mind.
This book will
- -Expand your thinking and doing possibilities
- -Awaken your creative potential
- -Improve your whole-brain skills
- -Unlock the magic of your 8-dimentional mind
- -Help you see opportunities where others see only problems
Am I Clever or Am I Stupid? is practical and hands-on – it is applied creativity at its very best. The book addresses the myths and outright nonsense about ‘clever and stupid’ that have been around for a very long time. It helps you to rediscover your unique ‘cleverness’ and to regain a special kind of confidence in your own abilities.
This book, if used correctly, will broaden your mind, improve your self-knowledge and thinking skills, and increase your tolerance towards others who differ from you. It will build your self-confidence and make you realise that it is not too late to become the person who has, until now, existed only in your dreams.