“Creative rugby is not an airy-fairy idea; it’s a definite concept available to every player and coach. Without creative thinking, exceptional performance is just not possible anymore. It’s true for rugby and all other sports as well.”
– KOBUS WIESE, Former Springbok
“This book will help you to shape and equip players with the proper skills for the right position within the team to make the best decisions in unforeseen situations. Creativity and unpredictability will give you that edge.”
– MARCO BOTHA, author of Coach and Die Baanbrekers
“Creativity is risky. Brute force and size are enough.
Stick to the GAME PLAN and STRUCTURE …”
Many rugby coaches and players stand … and fall by these beliefs! But in Creative Rugby former Springbok Naas Botha and Kobus Neethling, internationally renowned creativity expert, join forces and say: “No. Think outside the box! Play creative rugby! Today! This will make the difference between winning and losing!”
CREATIVE RUGBY explains the following in detail:
- Creativity can be learned and applied on the field.
- Creative brain exercises for each rugby position.
- The brain profiles of famous Springboks, like Victor Matfield, are discussed.
- A free questionnaire to determine your own brain profile.