28 February 2023 Creativity Café
Choose Your Own Words: Finding the future through language – Emily Nichols
Seeing the future first means recognizing emerging patterns, or imagining something that doesn’t exist yet. But language, the very words we use to describe our future ideas, are rooted in past and present. How might we change our words to break away from our constraints and assumptions?
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. -T.S. Eliot
- Recognize words and phrases that limit our future thinking
- Rediscover how much language has changed in our lifetime
- Choose your own words, to create your desired future
Breakfast included in price.
Special Registration Instructions
- Once Registration is completed you will receive an email containing 3 Breakfast choices where you must choose one. Choices must be made before event
- When more then one ticket is bought you will receive a registration email for each ticket.